Eating healthy can be quite challenging especially when it comes to eating healthier. Because if we were truly honest, we can only eat so much salads before it gets old and boring. If you're like me and you feel like giving up on eating another bowl of fresh greens, this recipe is for you! It's a fresh take on salad and it's so simple, nutritious and so tasty I can eat it for a whole week!
Did I mention this salad only contains the good kind of fat? No saturated fats here! Not all salads are made equal. You can be eating a bowl of salad all week long and still getting a lot of unwanted calories & fats especially with store-bought dressings. So, always check your label or better yet make your own!
Asian Cabbage Salad
- 3 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Ginger root
- 2 tbsp Bragg liquid aminos
- 1 whole Napa cabbage
- 1 Shredded carrot
- 1 Red onion
- Green onion (as desired)
- Cilantro (as desired)
- Mix together all the ingredients for the dressing. You can do it by hand or a blender.
- Wash and prepare your salad mix.
- Place you salad greens into a bowl and drizzle your dressing on top.
- Toss them together and you're good to go.